The STRAX token is more than just a cryptocurrency; it’s the fuel for the Stratis Platform. In celebration of the Stratis Auroria Testnet launch, Stratis is offering two campaigns offering participants a share of a 1,000,000 STRAX (StratisEVM) prize pool.
This blog will focus on what you need to do to be eligible for the Stratis Auroria Staking Campaign. The Stratis Auroria Staking Campaign is more than just a reward program, it’s designed to expand our community and familiarize users with our platform. Here’s what you can take away from participating in the campaign:
Understand the Testnet
The Auroria Testnet represents a sandbox environment where developers and users can experiment with Stratis blockchain features without risking real assets.
Set Up for Staking
To participate in the staking campaign, you’ll need to send STRAX to the Staking Deposit Contract and operate an execution node, a consensus node and a validator.
Staking isn’t just about holding tokens; it’s about actively participating in the network. Ensure your staking setup is online and operational to support the testnet, maximizing your chances to earn rewards.
Engage with the Community
The Stratis community is a vibrant ecosystem of blockchain enthusiasts, developers, and innovators. Engaging with the Stratis community through social media(s) and the official Discord Server can enhance your experience and provide valuable insight into what’s to come for Stratis and its journey with StratisEVM.
Your Airdrop Checklist
Becoming eligible for the airdrop is easy; just follow the below steps:
- Visit https://galxe.com/StratisEVM/campaign/GCXa2tw9tC
- Install the MetaMask Extension in your browser.
- Navigate to https://auroria.faucet.stratisevm.com
- Click Switch Network in the top-right corner – This will add the Stratis Auroria Testnet network to your MetaMask.
- Click the Request button to receive 25,001 tSTRAX Tokens.
- Head over to https://auroria.launchpad.stratisevm.com
- Progress through the steps to set up a validator and stake on the Stratis Auroria Testnet.
- Keep your Validator active for a minimum of 1 week to be eligible for the airdrop.
By completing the above steps, you will be eligible for the airdrop that is scheduled to take place in May 2024 on the StratisEVM Mainnet.
Remember, the crypto world can be tricky. Even though these actions are on a test network, you should never share your private keys and only follow instructions from official Stratis sources.