The STRAX token is more than just a cryptocurrency; it’s the fuel for the Stratis Platform. In celebration of the Stratis Auroria Testnet launch, Stratis is offering two campaigns offering participants a share of a 1,000,000 STRAX prize pool.
This blog will focus on what you need to do to be eligible for the Stratis Auroria Masternode dApp Campaign. The Stratis Auroria Masternode dApp Campaign rewards those who interact with the Stratis Masternode dApp on the Auroria Network. Here’s what you can take away from the participating in the campaign:
Empowered Through Education
Learn more about Masternodes, blockchain technology, and how you can play a part in decentralization. Although this is taking place on the Auroria Testnet, the same steps can be followed once StratisEVM launches on the 21st of March, 2024!
Engage with the Community
The Stratis community is a vibrant ecosystem of blockchain enthusiasts, developers, and innovators. Engaging with the Stratis community through social media(s) and the official Discord Server can enhance your experience and provide valuable insight into what’s to come for Stratis and its journey with StratisEVM.
Your Airdrop Checklist
Becoming eligible for the airdrop is easy; just follow the below steps:
- Visit https://galxe.com/StratisEVM/campaign/GC3mAtwFBY
- Install the MetaMask Extension in your browser.
- Navigate to https://auroria.faucet.stratisevm.com
- Click Switch Network in the top-right corner – This will add the Stratis Auroria Testnet network to your MetaMask.
- Click the Request button to receive 25,001 tSTRAX Tokens.
- Head over to https://auroria.masternode.stratisevm.com
- Connect your MetaMask wallet by clicking Connect Wallet in the top-right corner
- Click Register and confirm the transaction in MetaMask.
By completing the above steps, you will be eligible for the airdrop that is scheduled to take place in May 2024 on the StratisEVM Mainnet. Please note, after registration, do not start the withdrawal process, if you withdraw during the campaign period you may not be eligible.
Remember, the crypto world can be tricky. Even though these actions are on a test network, you should never share your private keys and only follow instructions from official Stratis sources.